Opening your business soon? Please read these CDC guidelines.
CDC’s Detailed Guidance to Reopen Businesses
The latest guidance provides roadmaps for businesses in various industries as they navigate this new normal. Specific to businesses, the CDC’s updated recommendations should be followed.
- Updated cleaning and disinfection guidance
- Updated best practices for conducting social distancing
- Resources for Communities, Schools, Workplaces, and Events
Related CDC links for businesses include:
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/guidance-business-response.html
- Prepare your Small Business and Employees for the Effects of COVID-19: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/guidance-small-business.html
- Print Resources - Print these posters for your work place: