* Due to the current circumstances prices and supply chain may fluctuate at any time. Please contact your sales rep for accurate inventory and pricing.
MASK WHAT WE OFFER...
Product certification subject to vary based on product availability* Below is current type in stock.
Filtering face piece respirators (FFR), which are sometimes called disposable respirators, are subject to various regulatory standards around the world. These standards specify certain required physical properties and performance characteristics in order for respirators to claim compliance with the particular standard.
During pandemic or emergency situations, the CDC references the following; certain populations should use a “N95, FFP2, or equivalent classification (KN95)” respirator. Our respirators are medical grade equivalent to N95 particulate filtration (>95%) of the CDC recommendation of N95 NIOSH Standards.
- Our certificates are 100% authenticated through a 2 step
- FDA / CE / FFP2 Certified
- 5-ply mask medical grade equivalent
- Filter performance, which is the evaluation of the filter to
measure the reduction in concentrations of specific aerosols
in air that passes through the filter. >95%.
- Test Agent NaCi.
- Flow Rate 85 L/min.
- Total inward leakage (TIL) <5%.
- Inhalation resistance – maximum pressure drop <350 Pa.
Distributing supplies worldwide!
Working with our partners & distribution network to help supply PPE as quickly & efficiently as possible.
FDA / NIOSH / CE approved product certification subject to vary based on product availability*
GET IN TOUCH...
Need to to purchase bulk? Send us a message.